This video from FoodWishes.com demonstrates how to make garlic Parmesan croutons. This is a great recipe for homemade croutons which will be much better than the ones you can buy at a store.
He first mixes olive oil and finely mixed garlic and lets it infuse for a few hours at room temperature. He cuts a loaf of day-old French bread into cubes, and tosses the bread cubes with the garlic oil. He then adds grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper, and a little salt and cayenne or paprika, and a pinch of dry Italian herbs.
He spreads the croutons in a single layer on a pan and puts it into a 300 degree oven for 15 minutes. Toss them and bake them another 15 minutes. Push them together with a spatula, sprinkle more Parmesan cheese, and bake them for another 10-20 minutes until they're done. Let them cool completely before packaging them for storage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades