In this tutorial, we learn how to make garlic parsley butter. First, wash your parsley and then chop it up. Make sure it's completely dry before you chop it. Then, combine this with unsalted butter and mix together well. Sprinkle in some salt to the bowl, then sprinkle in some fresh pepper. Add in some minced garlic, then continue to mix together until combined. Try the butter to make sure it has enough ingredients, then continue to add salt if necessary. Place the mixture into foil, then roll up and place in the freezer to use whenever you would like, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades