In this video, we learn how to make raw vegan vanilla extract. First, take whole organic vanilla beans and chop them into small pieces. After this, place the pieces of vanilla into a high speed blender along with 1 c of purified water. Start blending this on high until you have a pure vanilla liquid and there are absolutely not bumps or husks left in the blender. There should be no fibers or husks on the side of the blender. Place your hand on the side of it to make sure your blender isn't getting too hot. Next, pour the vanilla mixture into a glass jar and leave it to use for up to a month.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades