In this video, Tonya shows us how to make whipped shea butter for your hair. Ingredients are: organic shea butter, green tea butter, aloe vera butter, peppermint essential oil, tea tree essential oil, and rosemary extract essential oil. Pour all of your ingredients into a large bowl and then mix together with a spoon until it's well combined. Use as much of each ingredient as you want to make the right consistency for you. After this, use an electric mixer to mix this all together until it's gotten to a creamy texture. Then, you will be finished and you can use on your hair whenever you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades