We can't get enough of fresh herbs in our cooking, but that's just the problem: About 2 days after we purchase our sprigs of thyme and sage they look sadder than Ashton Kutcher's last romantic comedy.
So if you're curious as to how to make your pricy herbs last longer, check out this food video for tips.
Treat your herbs well. Aida Mollenkamp gives some tips on storing that will ensure your fresh herbs stay fresh. Then, when you're ready to use them, suggestions on how to remove the good stuff (leaves) from the bad stuff (stalks). Plus: Stalks arent all bad!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades