In this tutorial, we learn how to quickly make homemade butter. First, you will need to take some milk and pour it into a glass. After this, you will pour the milk into a food processor and turn it on high. Let this mix up for a few minutes, until you see clumps of butter starting to appear. Continue to let it spin until the butter is thick in the processor. Now, you will strain the milk from the butter and mix the butter up with some salt. Once you do this, you will be able to serve the butter with anything you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades