We didn't know that how you cut ginger can impact how it tastes until we saw this video. According to the tutorial, the type of cut you should make to a piece of ginger depends on what you need the ginger for.
Check out the video to learn how to prepare ginger in three ways: grated, julienned, and brunoise style.
Essential in Asian cuisine spanning from the Middle East, to South East Asia, to East Asia, ginger is a remarkably diverse tuber that can offer a range of flavors based on how it is cut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades