Japanese cuisine is a favorite of many rail-thin celebs for a reason: It's both delicious (luxurious may be a better word) and really, really healthy. That's because true Japanese cuisine is made mostly of raw ingredients - fish and a lot of vegetables.
Inject some authentic Japanese cuisine into your lifestyle by making this pickled ginger. Also known as gari, it is stuffed into sushi (or eaten alongside of sushi) for a jolting sweet, spicy taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades