CHOW Associate Editor Corinne Trang teaches you how to use lemongrass in your cooking.
1. To use your lemongrass in your cooking, first strip away the dry outer leaves, and cut away the stumpy end and the dry leafy ends.
2. Chop each lemongrass stalk into pieces.
3. Next, you want to bruise the lemongrass to bring out the aroma. To bruise the lemongrass, bend the stem a bunch using your fingers to stimulate the juices
and make a few cuts in the stem.
4. Lemongrass is great for Thai curries, soups or stocks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades