This video demonstrates how to store parsley to stay fresh. Parsley is a commonly used herb. But you have to buy it in bunches. How do you keep the parsley fresh? First, wash the parsley really good, then set it in a colander so that it drains but not completely. Then take the parsley and lay it out on a paper towel thinly. Leave the water clinging a little to the parsley. Wrap the parsley in the towel loosely like an egg roll. Fold up the ends of the towel. Then place the parsley, in the towel, inside a plastic bag. Place the bag into the fridge. The parsley will stay fresh for about a week.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades