For anyone new to cooking, this basic tutorial shows us how to mince garlic, an ingredient often used in a variety of recipes. If you are going to mince a clove of garlic, you will need to separate the clove from the bulb. Before you mince your garlic, you will need to peel it, which is simple. Simply take a heavy gauge knife and smash it against your clove. The skin will break away very easily so that all you have to do is pull it off. Cut off the hard end of the garlic clove and then smash the clove and roughly chop it. This is good for stir fry or a pasta dish. A garlic press will make the garlic more finely chopped, which is good for a marinade or vinaigrette. The key to remember is the finer you chop the garlic, the stronger it will be in a dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades