Here is a basic dry rub recipe for pork ribs, butt, loins, and chops. Start with this and then adjust the ingredients and quantities to make it your special own. Watch this how to video to learn how this special barbecue dry rub will make any grilled pork taste better.
Mix together 1/4 cup paprika, 1/8 cup fresh ground black pepper, 1-2 tablespoons garlic powder, 1-2 tablespoons onion powder, 1 tablespoon or more cayenne pepper, 1/4 cup coarse salt. 1/4 cup brown or white sugar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades