When it comes to bread with dinner it is always olive tapenade for me. No Butter. No olive oil (out of the bottle anyway) - tapenade!
Want to know the definition of tapenade? This "how to video recipe" explains what tapenade is and how to make it. Tapenade originates from the south of France where it is used as a condiment often in place of butter or olive oil. Ingredients often include olives, herbs, lemon juice, capers as well as anchovies. My version is simple and easy to make with the help of a food processor and contains only five ingredients:
- Italian parsley
- olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades