Dennis McIntosh shows viewers how to make jerk spiced seafood. Jerk is native to Jamaica and was once a way to preserve meat. It is now enjoyed as a spicy marinade and sauce to accompany most any protein. Jerk spices include ginger, thyme, scotch bonnet peppers, scallion, onion, nutmeg, and pimento berries. In food processor or blender, add ingredients with oil and blend on low speed. Next, add garlic, salt, cinnamon, pepper, and sugar. Pour marinade over fish and toss to coat. Add to hot pan and cook until medium-well done. Some find this spicy and you can remove the seeds of the peppers to help control the heat. The jerk seafood pairs well with pasta or garden salad and bread or rolls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades