This tip provided by The Food Channel shows you how to quickly make some delicious honey butter. To make some great tasting honey butter, do the following: You will need a 1/2 pound of butter, 1/8 cup of honey, 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract and some cinnamon to garnish. Slice the butter into small cubes and allow to warm to room temperature. Whisk until creamy. Add the honey to the butter and mix well. Pour in the vanilla extract and blend. Spoon the butter into a ramekin and sprinkle with some cinnamon to garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades