Using fresh horse radish root from the ground, Rem shows how to make fresh horseradish. First, wash it thouroughly. Use a potato peeler and a knife to peel as if peeling a potato. Make sure to do this in a well ventilated space, or outside. Split the root in half to remove any deep spots. Its now ready to grind. Using a blender, add white vinegar, sugar, two teaspoons , mayo, 1/3 cup, add enough vinegar to come just short of covering the ingredients. Blend on high until its no longer lumpy. You can then pour it into jars. Using fat-free mayo will extend the shelf life for at least an additional four-six weeks. Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades