This how-to video is about how to make homemade ginger and garlic paste. This video is provided by Anuja and Hetal, and they explains us the simpler method of preparing ginger and garlic paste which is used in most of the Indian dishes.
Materials and ingredients required:
2)Ginger- one cup (cut into pieces)
3)Garlic- one cup (cut into pieces)
4)Salt- one teaspoon
5)Oil- 1/3 cup (preheated oil cooled to room temperature)
First add ginger, garlic and salt in the blender and grind them, make sure to use dried garlic and ginger after washing them. While blending the mixture add preheated oil in small portions at several time interval to enable the blending process, this helps to blend the ginger and garlic paste evenly, continue blending until the mixture turns mild white in color. This ginger garlic paste can be bottled in sterilized jars and can be stored in the refrigerators for about two months. Normally soak the ginger in water for two to three hours before blending till will soften the skin, hence there is no need to remove the skin, we can blend the ginger along with the skin which will add more flavor to the ginger garlic paste.
This video is very informative on how to prepare ginger garlic paste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades