In order to prepare Compound Butters, you will need the following: butter, blackberries, lemon, fresh dill, potato masher, 2 bowls, a fork, and waxed paper. Place blackberries and butter in a bowl. Mash them with a potato masher. Set aside. Zest one lemon. Chop fresh dill. Place butter, the chopped dill, and the lemon zest in a separate bowl. Combine them. Mash them together with a fork. Place on wax paper. Place the blueberry butter on wax paper, roll it up, and freeze it. Repeat with the lemon butter. Store it in the freezer until you need it. This can be used in numerous ways: atop meats, fish, potatoes, etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades