Have you ever had ginger and watched it go bad because you had no use for it right away? Well, now there is a answer to that problem. The only thing you will need is a cup and some water and of course your ginger. First, pour some water into a jar or cup of some sort and then stick the ginger in the cup. Put it in the refrigerator and it should last up to a week this way. One thing to remember to do is to change the water that the ginger is sitting in every single day. Doing this should add a week to the life of your ginger.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades